Research manager (qualitative projects)
At TNS Russia we help our clients make decisions. Our primary objective is to equip them with data information and insights to help them grow the business. We generate unique understanding of how interactions between people, products and brands can impact growth for clients. We listen to consumers and challenge conventional business thinking.
We’re looking for experienced candidates to join our Qualitative team and fill the Senior manager position. The Senior manager will be responsible for the full cycle of project work from the initial communication with a client, understanding his business issues, to delivering insights and presenting the research results.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communication with client, discussion of research details;
- Proposal design, presenting it to clients;
- Research design development;
- Setting targets for recruiting department, control of their work;
- Focus groups moderating, conducting interviews (implementing where necessary other qualitative research tools and techniques);
- Data analysis, insights generation, preparing reports & presentations;
- Presentation research results to client;
- Managing the project teams in complex projects.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU:
- Higher education (preferable sociology, marketing, cultural studies, phycology);
- Proven work experience not less than 3 years;
- Fluent English;
- Focus groups moderation experience;
- Knowledge of the most advanced techniques in qualitative research;
- Advanced Excel, Power Point user;
- Analytical thinking;
- Client oriented, stress-resistant, proactive, driven, open-minded with great communicative skills.
WE ARE READY TO OFFER:
- An interesting work within highly professional team;
- Great opportunities for professional growth;
- Friendly and positive corporate culture;
- Training programs at internal training center;
- Working place in a modern A-class business center near Savelovskaya or Maryina Roscha metro stations;
- Voluntary medical insurance incl. dental;
- Travel insurance;
- Discount program at leading fitness centers.
- Five working days a week, from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 till 19:00;
- Contract according to Labor Law;
- Official salary paid on corporate bank card.
Все Ваши резюме на вышеперечисленные вакансии Вы можете отправлять по электронному адресу: firstname.lastname@example.org